Saturday, December 7, 2013

The GH Syndrome

I realize what I do as a Ski Instructor may be just water under the bridge at this late date. But my books are out, and the Powers-That-Ski are reading them---that sure counts, as They're probably learning from me even if They don't admit it. Call it "the GH Syndrome: those who affect change . . . don't always win." Surely a small percentage of you give-a-damn and agree with my philosophy and methods and good intentions: Don't be afraid to stick your neck out like myself. It's not just about Ski Instruction, it's about doing what is right in all walks of life, and ultimately Saving Mankind and even The Planet---otherwise we're all just a bunch of ski bums not caring of any consequences. No, I'm not Jesus, and I don't have his support---but I don't make promises I can't keep. I'm just a damn-good Ski Teacher doing what I can when I can. Personally, I'd like to avoid or post-pone any shit hitting the fan, to ski-n-teach forever-and-ever-Amen . . . or at least an extra day.

No comments:

Post a Comment